Friday, November 28, 2014

I'm on the Homestretch!!!!!

Nanowrimo- Day 28
Total WCG: 30,000 words
Today's WCG: 28,000 words
My WC as of this very second: 29,621 words-AHHHHH!!!!!!

HELLO! As you can probably tell, I am VERY excited! I am officially 379 words away from becoming a NaNoWriMo winner my very first year!

Now I will pause to calm down and say Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all had fun, spent time with family, and ate a lot... and wrote!

It has been a crazy month full of ups and downs. Now that I'm about to finish, I wish I'd started blogging earlier- but there's always next year...

I'm officially FREAKING OUT!! I can't wait to validate my word count! Okay, I should be writing right now. I am going to post a rundown of my updates:


  • 29,740...I'm going to get my victory candy stash...
  • 29,843...99.48% there...
  • 29,900...don't scream...
  • 30,022!!!
I DID IT!!! I WON NANOWRIMO!!! I HAVE A PRETTY WINNER CERTIFICATE!! YESSS!! SINCE I CANNOT SCREAM OUT LOUD I AM RESORTING TO TYPING LIKE THIS!!!
Victory tastes sweet...like a strawberry Starburst.
;D






No comments:

Post a Comment