Well, December is almost over...and most of us have been enjoying a long break from our novels and the constant stress that dominated November.
I updated my blog with a new wintry theme...just cuz I love winter, and snow, and no Nanowrimo to worry about-I could go on for a while.
I just want to wish everybody a Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays! Whichever you prefer, I hope you have a great December.
I have come to the conclusion that most writers have fandoms that they absolutely LOVE, right? Well, they're what inspire my writing. So I went out and collected a bunch of Christmassy fandom pics and memes, and here they are for your personal enjoyment:
Lord of the Rings
LOL sorry if you're a Twilight fan.
I am posting two new Top Five lists for you to send in, just for fun! I will probably start doing more of these...the first list is:
- Top Five Fave Fandoms (oh my gosh, that was a..what do you call it...alliteration!)
- Top Five Useless/Terrible Christmas Presents (and these don't have to be ones that you have received, they can be things that you just thought up.)
- Harry Potter
- Lord of the Rings
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians
- Hunger Games
- Stars Wars
My Top Five Useless/Terrible Christmas Presents
- Cinderella coloring book. I got one of these last year, no kidding.
- Shoelaces. Hmm, these could come in handy, but it is true that all of my shoes have laces already.
- Repeat books. (Although you could always give them to your friends...:) )
- Christmas ornaments. Okay, let's enjoy this new ornament for another...two hours?
- Christmas apparel. Let me enjoy this for one day, then put it away until next year, and by then I'll have outgrown it-yay!