Things That Got You Through NanowrimoHere's my list...
- Austin and Ally marathons...don't judge, they got me through a thousand words at a time!
- Kristina Horner's NaNoWriMo YouTube videos- You should check them out! I love the five-minute vlog vids that summarize her whole month.
- Word sprints. Essential!
- My candy stash. (Ugh, I feel like such a junk food junkie...)
- My writing buddies! I didn't get buddies until late in the month, but I really appreciate it, you guys...I like having buddies!XD
- Tea. I have a new kind of tea every NaNoWriMo and I swear it increases productivity.
- My mum seriously helped and encouraged me.
- Mindlessly eatable things - that is, Rice Chex, bland wheat crackers, flavorless popcorn, anything that I can eat without thinking about.
- My Word Count Calendar. A person called Ellie on the YWP NaNo site makes Word Count Calendars, which tell you how much you need to write each day. Mine saved my novel.
- My tablet-laptop. This one is pretty weird, but I recently got an itty-bitty tablet-laptop and I love writing on it.
Thank you so much SageTail!
Please send in your top five list to my NaNoWriMo YWP address: http://ywp.nanowrimo.org/user/1319785